We provide pre-planned funerals to help you relieve burdens from your family.
Pre-planned funerals Geelong
With a little forethought, you have the opportunity to relieve some of the burdens from your family at an emotional time. Pre-planning is something we do all the time. We put money aside for travel, retirement and other important events. It makes sense to approach planning ahead for a funeral in exactly the same way.
Benefits of a pre-planned funeral
With the help of a professional funeral director, you can assist your family by:
- Relieving some of the emotional stress and financial burden from your loved ones
- You can have input into your funeral arrangements and funeral service choices
- Time to design your service that will reflect your personal wishes and is significant to you, giving the service your personal touch
- There may be a financial incentive to pre-pay your funeral arrangements depending on your situation
- Peace of mind knowing that your arrangements are safely in place
Pre-planning choices for you to consider:
- Burial or cremation
- Choice of Cemetery or Crematorium
- Coffin or casket
- Floral tribute – your choice of flowers
- Music or Hymn selections
- Readings or a favourite poem
- Photographic memories
- Transportation for family members on the day of service
- Your family’s thoughts
Prepaid funerals Geelong
A prepaid funeral is costed at today’s prices, and when paid in full, you will not be affected by any future price rises for the services you have selected. However, if you change your arrangements or add something extra, you may incur additional costs.
Advantage for pensioners
For Centrelink or Veterans Affairs pension recipients, a pre-paid funeral plan can enable you to maximise your pension entitlement. Funds spent for a pre-paid funeral plan are not subject to the income and assets test or deemed as earnings, in accordance with current legislation. This benefit only applies on the condition that the money is not withdrawn and used for other purposes.
Funeral payment options
You have two options, to pay in a lump sum, or by instalments over a fixed period. Your funeral service price is guaranteed when full payment has been received.
You can obtain a complimentary brochure and further information by contacting us at any time.
Personal & Family Details Form
The following information will assist the family or the executor in meeting the legal requirements necessary for the registration of the death. The information is sent to the State Registry of Births, Death & Marriages when a death occurs.